5.8GHZ 100MW TRANSMITTER FATSHARK
The product will accept an input voltage of 6-16V and includes a linear regulator to power itself and your 5V camera cleanly and efficiently.
- Frequencies (Airwave): 5740MHz, 5760MHz, 5780MHz, 5800MHz, 5820MHz, 5840MHz, 5860MHz
- Noise free linear regulator
- Small, light weight, all-in-one A/V transmitter solution
- 5V camera power, ideal for a KX131/ SN555, is generated onboard.
- No interference with sensitive RC equipment by design
- High bandwidth stereo-audio channels, ideal for sending down high-speed telemetry data.
- Two sets of A/V connectors, for easy patch-in of an audio source
- FM Audio/ Video Modulation
- 50 ohm antenna impedance
- 1Vpp Video Input level
- 3V pp Audio Input Level
- Input Voltage Range: 6 – 16V (More than 9V requires really good airflow to keep this unit cool so 3S LiPos only recommended if the transmitter will be mounted outside in good airflow).
For use by licensed Radio Amateurs only in the UK. May also require a licence to operate in other countries. Please check before use.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!